Are you considering using outsourced payroll services to make your payroll process more efficient? Let the professionals at ClockOn assist you. We provide the personalised service that every small business owner deserves.
As experienced outsource payroll providers, we strive to help our customers get the most out of their investment in our external payroll services. We recommend that you keep the following tips in mind:
- Free trial option: Request a free trial of the service you're considering. You can shop around for an outsourced payroll provider without committing to anything. Many businesses are skeptical and hesitant to engage with a payroll provider who requests large investment prior to any service being provided and who will be entrusted with paying your employees accurately and in a timely manner. We understand these concerns which is why we offer a free 30-day trial. While we are confident that you will love our services and professionalism, there are no obligations associated with this option. Learn more about this option.
- Use the ClockOn Pricing Calculator: In the process of seeking an outsourced payroll provider, we suggest that you use the ClockOn Pricing calculator as a benchmark. This helpful tool allows you to input your business information, including the number of employees and pay frequency, and will accurately provide you with the ongoing monthly cost of the outsourced payroll service.
- Ask questions: We strive to make our technology straightforward and easy to use. If you have any problems, feel free to reach out to a member of our team for assistance. Each member of our staff is uniquely trained in every aspect of our payroll methods. We would be happy to discuss your needs in more detail and can even provide an online demonstration of the service.
ClockOn's Related Services
While the ClockOn Outsourced Payroll service is an extremely popular option, it is not the only service that we offer. Other offerings include:
- Attendance trackers: Do you need an efficient way to track break times and shifts? Our attendance tracking technology is a perfect solution. Our ClockOn attendance technology is an ideal way to track the comings and goings of your employees through the use of biometric finger scanners, the ClockOn GO mobile app or a ClockOn web portal. These options are offered on a monthly subscription and are becoming increasingly popular.
- ClockOn Partnership: Are you an accountant or a bookkeeper? Why not consider becoming a ClockOn Partner? The benefits of partaking in a partnership with ClockOn include a spotters fee for each new customer that you refer as well as client discounts of up to 25% for your clients when they first sign up for ClockOn. Find out more about this option.
- Single Touch Payroll: If you are looking for a simple way to report your pay date to the ATO, ClockOn is offering a free STP solution that will ensure your business is ATO compliant. You'll enjoy ClockOn's powerful payroll software combined with a single touch payroll transfer service.
Want to discuss any of the options above?