ClockOn offers a free version that allows you to report your Single Touch Payroll data to the ATO.
1 - 5 EMPLOYEES (WEB BASED)
6 - 10 EMPLOYEES (WINDOWS INSTALL)
11 - 20 EMPLOYEES (WINDOWS INSTALL)
Benefits of ClockOn Free Payroll Software
A few advantages to using our software include:
- Reduces the possibility of mistakes: There is nothing worse than an employee noticing a discrepancy in their pay. Utilising our software reduces the risk of an issue on payday and improves the likelihood of accuracy.
- Saves time: It’s no secret that manually processing payroll is time-consuming. When you no longer have to calculate everything manually, you will notice that you have more time to dedicate to other important aspects of your business.
- Attendance functionality (optional): Are you struggling to keep track of your workforce? Our software can also take care of that for you by combining an optional time and attendance feature into your software so that you can accurately track on-time arrivals or breaks of your employees.
What Sets ClockOn Apart?
By working ClockOn, you can expect the following:
- Single Touch Payroll (STP): ClockOn is endorsed by the ATO and was one of the first to integrate this function into our payroll system. The ClockOn STP wizard makes it easy to report your pay data to the ATO after each payroll. With just a few clicks your reporting obligations will be taken care of.
- Award interpretation & compliance: With a huge library of industry-based rules, our smart payroll processing does the heavy lifting. ClockOn payroll seamlessly translates worked time into payable hours, saving time and improving overall industry compliance.
- Free Consultation: Need help to get started? The Australian based team will provide you with a free consultation to steer you in the right direction. We also have a professional setup service available for just $95.
- Training: It’s a good idea to plan a training session for your HR/Payroll department so that everyone has a solid understanding of the inner workings of the system. ClockOn offers a range of online courses starting at $95.
- Remote support: The ClockOn support team are available to troubleshoot or address any of your concerns. Let us know what the problem is, and we will initiate a remote support meeting so that we can work through any issues. Phone and email support packages start at $100 for 6 months of coverage.
With over 20 years of industry experience, the ClockOn team continuously work toward making the processing of payroll easier for the owners of any business. If you are interested in learning more about our system, please contact us or book a session with a product expert.