Single Touch Payroll (STP) is a government initiative to streamline business reporting obligations. Employers are required to send their employees' tax and super information to the ATO each time they run their payroll and pay their employees. STP has already commenced for employers with 20 or more employees. It will be expanded to include employers with 19 or less employees from 1 July 2019.
ClockOn is offering cost-effective Payroll and STP solutions that will ensure your business is STP compliant on 1 July. You'll enjoy all the features of ClockOn's powerful payroll module combined with our single touch payroll transfer service.
Already using ClockOn Payroll?
Existing customers can simply register for ClockOn STP and our implementation team will assist you in the setup process. You will be able to easily report to the ATO through ClockOn’s STP Wizard. Here's how the process works:
1. Approve and validate your timesheets – as normal
2. Process your payroll in ClockOn – as normal
3. Generate your employee’s payslips – as normal
4. Export and upload the EFT files to your bank – as normal
5. Run a Payroll Submission page in the Single touch Payroll Wizard